Apparel Size Charts for Women & Men
Universal Size Chart
How to Measure
1. CHEST – Measure around shoulder blades, under arms and around the fullest part of the bust, holding the tape gently. Keep the tape straight and level.
2. WAIST – Measure around the smallest part of the natural waistline. Hold tape firm, but not tight. Keep tape level. Stand naturally.
3. HIPS – Measure around the fullest part of the hips. Hold the tape firm, but not tight. Keep tape straight and level.
Please note body types may vary.
1. NECK – Measure around neck just below larynx or measure a good-fitting shirt by laying the collar flat and measuring from center of collar button to far end of button hole.
2. CHEST – Measure up under the arms, around shoulder blades and around fullest part of chest. Hold tape firm, but not tight and make sure tape is straight and level across back. Stand naturally.
3. WAIST – Measure at point you wear your pants, but not over trousers. Hold tape firm, but not tight.
- Missy inseams approximately 30-31″
- Missy petite inseams approximately 27.5-28.5″
- Missy tall inseams approximately 33-34″
- Men’s/Unisex inseam approximately 31″
- Men’s/Unisex short inseam approximately 29″
- Men’s/Unisex tall inseam approximately 33″
Cherokee Size Chart
How to Measure
A. BUST / CHEST – Measure under the arms around the fullest part of the bust/chest.
B. WAIST – Measure under the natural waistline, loosely holding tape measure.
C. HIPS – Standing with feet together, measure around the fullest part of the hips.
D. INSEAM – Measure along the inside of the leg, from just below the crotch to 1″ below the ankle.